- YonkTech Dig Into Data and Use It to Illuminate Areas of Improvement.
Yonktech is picking a problem that data analysis could solve, such as a process that’s continually cost-intensive.
Next, all aspects of that process must be accurately measured.
Finally, the last step will be for us to look at the data and determine how to make improvements based on the findings.
YonkTech used various ways to identify bottlenecks. They include:
- Finding the machine or the step that uses the highest percentage of its capacity. It is the bottleneck.
- Locating the machine or the process that has the longest wait times. The previous machine is the bottleneck.
- Determining areas of backlogged work. Tracing the source of backlogs identifies backlogs — which are caused by equipment as well as people.
We will roll out the implemented changes gradually to avoid significant disruptions to the existing processes.
Then, communicate with your team regularly to see if it's getting closer to the intended goal or if it's time to do things differently.
YonkTech provide Regulation of learning and active learning methods in the context of engineering education as follow:
- Technical and Non-Technical training on the trades of cars and trucks.
- Technical and Non-Technical training on construction equipment.
- Technical and Non-Technical training on handling of equipment.
- Technical and Non-Technical training on agricultural equipment.
- Group work, including team-based, collaborative and cooperative learning.
- Reflection on teaching and learning, designing teaching portfolio.